Friday 3 February 2012

Hello everyone

This is just a first post to say hi and let you know what's going to go down here!

I have a bit more time on my hands now I am not working in retail anymore, so intend on devoting some of that lovely free time to a bit of blogging regarding photography & such.  Not forgetting some free time dedicated to lie ins and the odd photography project / assignment happening here and there.

I wont go on too long, but here I intend on writing about:
Analogue photography (that's right, good old film)
Digital photography (that's right, good old money saving option)
Lomography
Lighting techniques
Travel photography
Set ups & how I go about my different projects
Exhibitions and gallery reviews

and probably a bit of general chat about life in there too.

So, hope to have the first official post up this weekend.  If you like you are a keen photographer or even just have an interest in images, please feel free to follow or comment.  Check out a couple of my other sites and pass on the blog to anyone you feel may benefit or be interested in some of the work.

Anyway guys, have a great weekend and keep an eye out for the first article :)

No comments:

Post a Comment