Thursday 12 April 2012

Old Photographs: 2

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I have posted, but I've been away and there are a few images from the trip I will post up here soon.

In the meantime, it's great to say it's finally April and I have a few interesting photo shoots lined up for the next six weeks.  So plenty of tips and advice coming up on location shoots and lighting techniques for those looking to get a bit more advanced in the lessons.

Until then, here's another cool old photograph found in the archives here!

UK Holiday
I'm loving the glasses the woman on the right of the image is wearing! 


Here is a link to my Flickr page to some of the landscape images I took when away.......Hope you enjoy - Any questions, feel free to contact me :)


More posts to follow, so keep updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment