Sunday 17 June 2012

Behold....Another vintage Photo!

Just another quick old photograph I found you may enjoy.  It's a little creepy if like me (and most others), you don't like clowns, but enjoy!

Going to hazard a guess this was taken in Jersey, during 1990's.


I love candid shots.  Street scenes and people are fascinating.  Photography shows it's power best at observing a moment and stopping time for a fraction of a second, to freeze a moment that will never happen again.

Many famous photographers best work often comes from street scenes.  The people, the place, the mood, the expression - all give us that glimpse back in time.  

There will be more vintage images to follow.

Time is also ticking and I have a few photo shoots lined up.  Been busy with some freelance work lately, so the chances to be creative have been slim, but they will happen, I will make sure of that!   

No comments:

Post a Comment