Thursday 28 June 2012

Shout out for Models / future Models!

Morning guys,

This is just a quick shout out for those living locally to Belfast, Bangor, Co.Down area.

I'm looking to build up my own personal contacts for models that would be interested in photo shoots for prints for their portfolio.

I'm looking to expand my own photography portfolio and I'm concentrating on fashion imagery at this moment in time.

If you, or anyone you may know would be up for putting there name on my list, then please do contact me with the following information and a photograph attached.

Looking both males and females.  All different looks and styles, each person will fit a certain type of theme, so if you aren't contacted, it doesn't mean you aren't on the list!

  • NAME:
  • DOB:
  • LOCATION:
  • INTERESTS:
  • MUSIC:
  • CONTACT DETAILS:
  • jpg. photo attachment.

Please forward information to:
s.taylorphotography@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment